Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Does eating healthy really cost more?

Hi everyone! If you've followed me for a little while, you know I'm a plant-based eater.  Meaning, no dairy or animal protein of any kind.  Not even eggs.  While I know being gluten-free can already be overwhelming, especially to those newly diagnosed, I just wanted to say that there are a ton of plant-based options!! And, the good news is, it doesn't cost as much as you might think to eat healthy.  So today, I want to share an article I found from one of my favorite websites.  http://engine2diet.com/the-daily-beet/plant-strong-at-walmart/

If you have a few minutes to check it out, please do.  I like educate myself and then make my own decision, which I hope you do as well.

As always, have a great gluten-free day and thanks for stopping by!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment